Teaching and Learning with Technology Micro-grant
Funding small-scale technology projects to enhance student learning
MISSION: The Teaching and Learning with Technology Micro-grant is an ID&T program for funding small-scale and innovative instructional initiatives promoting the use of learning technologies that will enhance the student learning experience. The competitive program awards up to $1,000 for individual projects and up to $2,000 for group projects. A combined total of up to $20,000 can be awarded during a single year funding period.
Started in 2013, the TLTM program has funded a wide assortment of innovative projects included game-based learning, digital storytelling, tablet use in a clinical setting, course content mobile app, virtual reality headsets, web conferencing for enhancing student engagement, a mobile language lab, and similar initiatives focused on innovative uses of technology in the classroom.
The application process is quite simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. TLTM awardees have a year to implement their projects, with results presented at the annual Teaching and Learning with Technology Fair the following March.
Congratulations to the 2018-19 TLTM award winners!A total of 14 projects were selected for funding for the 2018-19 Teaching and Learning with Technology Micro-grants program.
• Susan Dalbey (PI), Lisa Zenoni, Sherry Fuller
• Judy Crewell (PI), JoAnn Crownover, Lisa Zenoni, Karen LeDuc
• Alice M Davis (PI), Heather Campbell, Nicole Miranda
• Martin K. Munoz (PI), Luis Vargas
• Jody Huntington
• Gena Nichols (PI), Bethany Lucas, Max Boeck, Jennifer Grier
• Barbara Coleman (PI), William Sutton, Judith Gardner
• Ashley Fricks-Gleason (PI), Robin Cloues
• Jennifer Grier
• Kristine Brands
• Ken Sagendorf (PI), Crystal Evans, Lorin Mayo, Meme Kinoti, Sharon MacDonnell, Don Gier, Linda Irwin, Eugene Wilkerson, Beth Caniglia, Jenna Oliver
|• Courtney Drysdale (PI), Meghan Damour, Hannah Miller, Dawn Combe, CharLee Toth (Learning Commons)||• Melissa Brydon (PI), Jennifer Millikan, Ellie Baldwin||• Judit Olah|
Complete information on the TLTM award process
Examples of TLTM projectsTake a peek at example TLTM projects and associated technologies from past award years.
Interviews with previous TLTM award winners
See what your colleagues have to say about being a TLTM award winner:
- Camille Debell, RHCHP, Counseling and Family Therapy
- Deb Bennett-Woods, RHCHP, Healthcare Education
- Nick Kallan, Regis College, Chemistry
- Cheryl Kruschke, RHCHP, Nursing
- Linda Merkl, College of Contemporary Liberal Studies, Education
- Anthony Ortega, Regis College, Fine and Performing Arts
- Laurie Sperry, College of Contemporary Liberal Studies, Education
- John Arman, RHCHP, Counseling and Family Therapy
- Gabriela Carrión, Regis College, Modern and Classical Languages
Complete list of TLTM award winners
Dr. Jeffrey Getchell, Director, Instructional Design & Technology
Main Hall, Suite 335
303-964-5429 or email email@example.com