Teaching with Technology
Learning technologies can be an important part of teaching and learning within the classroom as well as working with fully online environments. Technology can assist students in achieving their learning goals when used in the proper manner. The key is not to simply incorporate technology but to incorporate technology properly.
The following resources are intended to guide the use of learning technologies in your course activities. Please contact us if we can assist in making your course an exceptional learning environment.
- Free video creation software for Regis faculty
- Haiku Deck: Presentation creator
- Tag Galaxy: Flickr image aggregator
- Effective presentations
- The Padagogy Wheel for classroom app selection
- Infographics for engagement
- Alternatives to clickers
- Curation tools for teaching and learning
- Bring asynchronous discussions to life with VoiceThread
- Use virtual office hours to boost online instructor presence