Teaching with Technology
Learning technologies can be an important part of teaching and learning within the classroom as well as working with fully online environments. Technology can assist students in achieving their learning goals when used in the proper manner. The key is not to simply incorporate technology but to incorporate technology properly.
Use the following examples as a guide for using learning technologies in your course activities. Please contact us for assistance in making your courses exceptional learning environments. For other examples, check out the Teaching and Learning with Technologies Micro-grant web page.
- Best Practices Guide for using Zoom in Online Courses
- Haiku Deck: Presentation creator
- Tag Galaxy: Flickr image aggregator
- Effective presentations
- The Padagogy Wheel for classroom app selection
- Infographics for engagement
- Alternatives to clickers
- Curation tools for teaching and learning
- Bring asynchronous discussions to life with VoiceThread
- Use virtual office hours to boost online instructor presence