Learning Technology Fair
The Learning Technology Fair highlights the variety of learning technologies being used to enhance student learning in Regis campus-based and online classrooms. All Fair presenters are Regis University faculty and staff that freely share their classroom technology solutions.
Fair format is similar to a vendor fair, with display areas set up for each presenter. Presenters demonstrate their learning technology while answering questions on its use in the classroom. Last year's event featured faculty and staff from all five colleges as well as the Library, ITS, and Ricoh Print Services.
Call for Presenters
Interested in sharing with colleagues how learning technologies are being used in your courses? Then become a fair presenter by completing the short presenter application form. The fair planning team is always at your disposal to assist with your presentation preparations. Call for presenters for the 2018 fair opens early December 2017.
Presentations are encouraged for the following tracks:
- Teaching and learning
- Design and development
- Cloud computing
- General information
Video Gallery of Learning Technologies
The Video Gallery of Learning Technologies features short video clips of Fair presenters discussing their learning technology. Videos were taken throughout the day of the Fair. This is a must-see, particularly for those unable to attend or wanting more information.
Video Gallery Archives
- 2017 Video Gallery of Learning Technologies (coming soon)
- 2016 Video Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2015 Video Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2014 Video Gallery of Learning Technologies
Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
The Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies features poster summaries of Fair presentations. The Poster Gallery has become a favorite of fair attendees. Watch for the Poster Gallery display during the Fair as well as the following day in the Clarke Hall atrium.
Poster Gallery Archives
- 2017 Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2016 Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2015 Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2014 Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2013 Poster Gallery of Learning Technologies
Photo Galleries of Learning Technology Fairs
The Photo Galleries of Learning Technology Fairs features images of presenters and attendees from past events.
Photo Gallery Archives
- 2017 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2016 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2015 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2014 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2013 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2012 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
- 2011 Photo Gallery of Learning Technologies
Faculty and staff presenters demonstrate and answer questions about their selected topic. Presenters also create a simple PowerPoint slide to be printed and displayed.
Each presenter is provided table space, electrical power and a wireless connection. Presenters are expected to provide computer device such as a laptop, netbook, and/or mobile device. A limited number of loaner laptops are available from ITS. Additional and/or specialized equipment will be the responsibility of the presenter. Contact a Fair planning team member for more information.
Previous Learning Technology Fairs have featured demonstrations on a wide assortment of classroom technologies including lecture capture, wireless projection, student response systems, plagiarism detection, online tutoring, mobile apps, multimedia, digital library resources, file sharing, 3-D presentation tools, screencasting, virtual whiteboards, MOOCs, and many more.
Have you already volunteered to present? Then use the Presenter Guidelines to assist with your fair preparations.
2017 LT Fair Planning Team
- Library liaison: Erin McCaffrey (firstname.lastname@example.org, x5212)
- Vendor Liaison: Jill Giacomini (email@example.com, x5487)
- Graphics: Andrea Fitzsimmons (firstname.lastname@example.org, x5260)
- Communications: Lauren Skuba (email@example.com, x3651)
- Video Gallery of Learning Technologies: Violetta Miles (firstname.lastname@example.org, x5311)
- Round table coordinator: Nicole Marcisz (email@example.com , x5291)
- General support
- Ling Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4215)
- Doug Emmerich (email@example.com, x4948)
- Carl Kinney (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4212)
- Yvonne Bogard (email@example.com, x4037)
- Alex Benedict (firstname.lastname@example.org, x5238)
- Ed Johnsen (email@example.com, x6035)
- Poster Gallery and Fair Coordinator: Jeff Getchell (firstname.lastname@example.org, x5429)