ID&T Lunch and Learns
ID&T Lunch and Learns provide faculty with a view of how their Regis colleagues use technology in their classrooms. Lunch and Learns are informal events featuring one or more instructors presenting on a technology that they have used successfully. Demonstrations are usually provided as well as resources for getting started. Lunch and Learn sessions are usually recorded and archived on the ID&T website.
Join us for a slice of pizza and listen in on how Regis faculty are enhancing their classrooms with technology by attending an upcoming ID&T Lunch and Learn.
September 21, Noon – 1 PM, Annex A-2
Introduction to VoiceThread. VoiceThread instructor George Haines.
Free technology tools to engage your learners (9/21/16)
- Sandlian, Darlene M email@example.com
- Floyd, Anna H firstname.lastname@example.org
- April Samaras email@example.com
- Free technology tools to engage your learners Pt 1
- Free technology tools to engage your learners Pt 2