ID&T Lunch and Learns
ID&T Lunch and Learns provide faculty with a view of how their Regis colleagues use technology in the classroom. Lunch and Learns are informal events, with instructors providing an overview of a technology used in their online or on-campus classroom. Demonstrations are provided as well as resources for getting started. And ample time is provided are interacting with the presenter.
So come join us for a slice of pizza and listen in for ideas on how you can enhance your teaching experience using educational technology.
- September 26: Presentation and location coming soon!
- October 31: Presentation and location coming soon!
- January 30: Presentation and location coming soon!
- February 27: Dr. Martin Munoz, virtual reality in the classroom. Location TBA.
- March 27: Presentation and location coming soon!
- April 24: Presentation and location coming soon!
- Collecting and using real-time feedback from clients and patients (Camille DeBell, RHCHP CFT).
- Virtual reality demonstrations (Martin Munoz, RHCHP CFT).
- Introduction to the WorldClass Accessibility Checker (Ed Johnsen, ID&T Senior Instructional Technologist).
- Introduction to VoiceThread (George Haines, VoiceThread). Getting started with VoiceThread. Session resources:
- Free technology tools to engage your learners (Darlene Sandlian, Anna Floyd, and April Samaras, CCLS). Session resources:
- Museum Box (Kay Uchiyama, CCLS).