ID&T Lunch and Learns
ID&T Lunch and Learns provide faculty with a view of how their Regis colleagues use technology in the classroom. Lunch and Learns are informal events, with faculty providing overviews of technologies used in their online or on-campus classrooms. Demonstrations are provided as well as resources for getting started. Join us for pizza and conversation on how to enhance the student learning experience using technology.
- February 27: 12-12:45 PM, Mod 185: Dr. Judit Olah, CC&IS Data Sciences.
- March 27, 12-12:45 PM, TBD: Dr. Martin Munoz, RHCHP CFT. Immersive realities.
- April 24: Presentation and location coming soon!
- Teaching and Learning with Technology Micro-grant program (Dr. Jeffrey Getchell, Director, Instructional Design & Technology)
- Video Capture and Analysis within a Simulation Laboratory (Drs. Amy Hammerich and Amy Rich, RHCHP School of Physical Therapy)
- Technologies for use in and outside of the classroom (Dr. Nick Kallan, RC Chemistry)
- Collecting and using real-time feedback from clients and patients (Dr. Camille DeBell, RHCHP CFT).
- Virtual reality demonstrations (Dr. Martin Munoz, RHCHP CFT).
- Introduction to the WorldClass Accessibility Checker (Ed Johnsen, ID&T Senior Instructional Technologist).
- Introduction to VoiceThread (George Haines, VoiceThread). Getting started with VoiceThread. Session resources:
- Free technology tools to engage your learners (Drs. Darlene Sandlian, Anna Floyd, and April Samaras, CCLS). Session resources:
- Museum Box (Kay Uchiyama, CCLS).