ID&T Lunch and Learns
ID&T Lunch and Learns provide faculty with a view of how their Regis colleagues use technology in the classroom. Lunch and Learns are informal events, with instructors providing an overview of a technology used in their online or on-campus classroom. Demonstrations are provided as well as resources for getting started. We hope you can join us for pizza and join the conversation on how to enhance your teaching experience with technology.
- October 29, 12-12:45 PM, Claver 328: Drs. Amy Hammerich and Amy Rich, RHCHP School of Physical Therapy. Video editing software.
- January 30: 12-12:45 PM, TBD: Dr. Judit Olah, CC&IS Data Sciences.
- February 27, 12-12:45 PM, TBD: Dr. Martin Munoz, RHCHP CFT. Immersive realities.
- March 27: Presentation and location coming soon!
- April 24: Presentation and location coming soon!
- Technologies for use in and outside of the classroom (Nick Kallan, RC Chemistry)
- Collecting and using real-time feedback from clients and patients (Camille DeBell, RHCHP CFT).
- Virtual reality demonstrations (Martin Munoz, RHCHP CFT).
- Introduction to the WorldClass Accessibility Checker (Ed Johnsen, ID&T Senior Instructional Technologist).
- Introduction to VoiceThread (George Haines, VoiceThread). Getting started with VoiceThread. Session resources:
- Free technology tools to engage your learners (Darlene Sandlian, Anna Floyd, and April Samaras, CCLS). Session resources:
- Museum Box (Kay Uchiyama, CCLS).