Consistent with our Ignatian values, Instructional Design & Technology will partner and collaborate with faculty and staff to enhance student learning while promoting innovation and experiential learning.
To foster a culture where people desire to continuously improve teaching and learning.
Philosophy of learning
Instructional Design & Technology believes that courses should:
- Transform learners versus simply delivering content.
- Be inclusive of all learners and diverse student needs.
- Be student-centered and engaging.
- Effectively use the online platform and its associated tools.
- Create and foster a sense of community through interactions between:
- Students and faculty;
- Students and the instructional material;
- Students and the university.
Effective practices that support the ID&T learning philosophy
The following effective practices support the ID&T Philosophy of Learning
Introducing your Instructional Designer
View the followng handout on how our Instructional Designers can assist with your course development projects.