Consistent with our Ignatian Values, Instructional Design & Technology will partner and collaborate with faculty and staff to enhance student learning while promoting innovation and experiential learning.
To foster a culture where people desire to continuously improve teaching and learning.
ID&T Learning Philosophy
Instructional Design & Technology believes that courses should:
- Transform learners (versus simply deliver content).
- Be inclusive of all learners and diverse student needs.
- Be student-centered and engaging.
- Effectively use the online platform and associated tools.
- Create and foster a sense of community through interactions between:
- Students and faculty;
- Students and the instructional material;
- Students and the university.
Effective Practices that Support the ID&T Learning Philosophy
The following effective practices support the ID&T Philosophy of Learning
Introducing Your Instructional Designer
View the followng handout for more information on what an Instructional Designer is how they can assist you with your course development needs.